Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tootsie... August 23, 2009 1:34 PM

Kathy - I have a recipe for the Turron the Chocolate - & I hope Almendra too... that I got from Kathie Sue - I will try and dig it up for you. Does any one remember eating Vigoron? Also Ripocheta? Yum...

Hola Nadene! Nice memories of you - thought did not see much of you... I think I was in Michigan much of the time you were in Nica - where are you? Hope all is well.

Hello Jon Digranes - what a treat - yes you and Swen were the The Guys -
suave beyond your years. My mother and yours were good friends. I
remember their lunch date was something Kathie looked forward to... And
how could I ever forget the steaks your Dad could produce - to die for!

Where are you and what are you up to these days? If you are ever in
Kentucky - stop by and visit with Bonnie and me! Abrazos - Tootsie

Do any of you have contact information for Vernon Caldera? He was a very nice Nica guy I went "steady with," and who visited me in Mexico City while I was a student at the University of the Americas. I owe him an apology and would like to know how to contact him. Gracias for any help you can give me.
Abrazos para todos... Tootsie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers