Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tootsie... Sunday, August 30, 2009 5:27 PM

I mainly loved the Elvis songs like Return to Sender, Love Me Tender etc. Do you know where I could get a recording of Cuando Calienta el Sol? That one does top my love for Elvis' music...

I will tell you speaking of Elvis reminds me of Elario - he was the Tabacalera chauffer that taught me to drive when I turned 15 - he looked just like Elvis - & that uniform enhanced the look a lot. He also drove us to parties & visited with the maids until time for us to go home. Does any one remember him? Handsome dude; I consider myself an excellent driver and owe it all to Elario!

My Dad used tell an amusing story about Elario - one day Elario came to him and asked for money, said he had seven women pregnant all due at the same time....my Dad of course loaned him money told him he was impressed with any man who could juggle seven women at the same time...

Okay - I have attached a recent picture (this year) - taken for the Mediator's website for the Commonwealth's KEMP program.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers