Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pam Meserve Shaw... October 7, 2009 6:14 PM

Hi, I'm Pam Meserve Shaw. I lived in Nic. for about 11 great years. The 1st time was from 1966 to 1969,my Dad, Ed Meserve was with the Mil Group. We went back right after the earthquake and I graduate from ANS in 1974. My parents left in '78. I married and lived in Managua from '78 until the revolution.

For the record, some of my best memories are of spending time at Cathy's cotton farm. It was like being in the old West! We would spend all day on horseback....good times!

The Shaw's lived in Nicaragua during the mid-60's. Tom was a good friend. We rode horses, climbed trees, played pool at the pool hall at Monte Tabor. 30 years later we re-connected on the ANS website. We've been married for 5 years. Life is good!

Pam Shaw

2 comments:

  1. Pam Meserve Shaw, as usual, your story is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam Meserve Shaw, as usual, your story is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Followers