Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quentin Joinson (Cross) January 23, 2010, 11:38pm

Hi, friends of ANS. My name is Quentin D. Joinson (Cross), and attended ANS from 1952 till graduation in 1960. Nicaragua is a beautiful country..the land of lakes and volcanoes. I made a lot of friends in school and was member of US boy scout troop 9. We had great campouts at Hiloa lagoon,laguna de apoyo, and even camped on the side of Mombacho Volcano..sleeping at a 45 degree angle. We had great scoutmasters... Capt. Wiley Pendergrass and Sgt. Ronald Root (Harry Haines, Peter Jacobsen, and I became Eagle Scouts). Again, what a beautiful Country I was priviledged to live in for many years. My sister Janet and brother Brian now live here in the US. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Quentin, I was a friend of Janet, your sister. Went to the ANS with her but lost track of her after I left for the USA to study. Would like to get in touch with her. My e-mail is amapola3@aol.com
    I remeber her talking about you. Martha Sanchez

    ReplyDelete

Followers