Thursday, August 20, 2009

Eduardo Peres...

Hello Bruce:
My name is Eduardo Peres. I once knew a Lambotte Family in what was then Belgian Congo (late 1957 to 1960). They were two sisters, the other's name was Sylviane and a brother Michel.
In the turmoil that then engulfed Congo I lost track of them...For years I have tried to trace them back, but only now, with the computer help, I came across your message and my "gut" feeling tells me that they must be the same people. Their father use to work for the mining "Socite generale" and I had some vague information that they were in some Latin American country. If you have any more information, I would appreciate, if you were willing to share.
Best regards,
Eduardo

1 comment:

  1. Eduardo; the Lambotte family that you refer to actually were in Congo first and then move to Nicaragua; The oldest of the children was Claudine, then Sylvianne and the youngest was Michael. Claudine lives in Italy, Sylvianne lives in Fourt Lauderdale, USA and Michael lives in Belgium.

    ReplyDelete

Followers