Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nadene... August 18, 2009 11:57 PM

I have been living in Kodiak Alaska for 36 years now. I am working in a doctors office and have been there for 30 years. We have 8 docs and it is a great clinic. My daughter Tania and her family live in Kodiak also. Jeff Silva is who I married but we divorced and he is in Arizona and I stayed here. I have a daughter Claudine (Named after Claudine Lambotte) who lives in Pennsylvania with her family. I have four grandchildren and live out in the country where we see bears a lot. I am remarried to a great retired teacher/principal. I can not believe all the people on here and how many memories have come back to me. Remember the swim parties at Lake Jiloa. We did have some wonderful times and such good friends. I love hearing from all of you.
Nadene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers