Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Philip Pinsent... August 19, 2009 11:07 AM

Bruce so glad you are part of the Managua Old Lags n Nags movement!
I would love to get in touch with all the other Managua Old Lags, too.
I actually met Claudine Lambotte in Milano last July! This happened because I
found Dennis Sacasa on FB, then Jon Digranes I do remember almost turning over
when overtaking on the dirt shoulder only to be confronted by some *&^%$ post
and having to turn sharp left stopping in a cloud of dust.. It must have been you
guys who were stopping to turn left into the complex where Nadine(?) lived. The two
wheels bend manoevre was one I got into more than once, ending in the ditch once.
I also bumped into the back of a taxi that stopped in the middle of junction (I
was looking left to see if anything was coming - or a sweet Nica, maybe). A while
later I snagged the same cab from in front while turning right... Ah, those were
the days! Memo's drive in bar... booze in the boot (trunk) at Hi School teens parties,
I lost touch with everyone after I went up to McGill. Now i am in Indonesia... looong
story. Viva leon! ...."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers