Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Freddie Janer... September 7, 2009 2:38 PM

WOW!!! What a rush!! Thanks so much for being so persistent and finding me!!
I am still speechless! I've enclosed two pics of our garage that we had built two years ago. We had the shell built and then me and friend wired it, Bette and I insulated it and then my friend and I paneled it, It is a PRIMO garage!! I still try to do all my own car/bike work. But I've got two bad discs in my back and that has limited me some. Been cycling since '82 (road and did triathlons for 11 years or so), and mountain biking since '95. No longer do triathlons, had three hip replacements and they don't want you running on them.
I also included two pics from our wedding, one is Bette and I, the other is: daughter Debi, son John, son Freddie with his daughter Isis, my brother Ivan (remember Ivan?), Bette and ME!
Anyway, please do write and send us some pics of you family.

(you can click on the photos to get a zoom view...)








1 comment:

  1. Hi Freddie,
    Congratulations on that fine looking family you have and I must say it looks like you picked a wife that likes to have as much fun as you do!
    Best Regards,
    David Wilson

    ReplyDelete

Followers