Monday, September 7, 2009

Elsa... September 5, 2009 11:53 AM

Hi David,

OMG!!!! I remember so, so many people in that picture!!! Among them are my sister and my cousin… Priceless, precious, amazing picture!!! Thank you so much for sharing it, Lenna and David! It has brought sooo many memories!

What role did your Dad play in the American school, and for how many years, and which years??? Don’t tell me he was the high school principal when I asked “Mr. Wilson” to allow me to skip the 6th grade??? If it was indeed your father, he would be one of the most, or the one single person most responsible for changing my life forever…

That pivotal moment happened so fast… and my mind kept leaping ahead then… as if it all was destined to happen… that I am not sure if the Mr. Wilson was your father or another High School principal of the same name… When I mentioned this to Bruce over a telephone conversation, he said, was it not David’s father? And I thought, in my mind’s eye that Mr. Wilson seemed taller, lankier than your father… because for some reason I do remember your father well… Isn’t he the one in that last picture standing in the center???

David, so many wonderful memories have crossed my mind with those pictures… Thank you, thank you, thank you!

—Elsa Rostran Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers