Monday, September 7, 2009

Lenna Wilson... September 35, 2009 8:20 PM

David,
Here are three pictures that Sarah scanned at church and then sent to me so that I could e-mail them to you. I thought maybe you could send them to Bruce to post. Some people might find them interesting. Do you have one of these school pictures? It would be interesting to see if you remember the names of everyone. I know some of them. Maybe when you get this, you could call me (or I'll call you) and see if we can name them all. The newspaper clipping was out of the Nicaraguan newspaper---the whole heading didn't show up, but it says Gringuitas Que Gritan "Viva el Boooooer"! Boer won the game against Leon. I'm sure you recognize all three in the third picture!
Happy Birthday to David today!
Love, Lenna

(you can click on the photos to get a zoom view...)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers