Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kathy... September 20, 2009 3:33 PM

Sorry, Toots! I just know we missed out on those adventures - I assumed they were at night with the references to tents and camping out. I definitely remember Peter and Paul as having humanitarian tendencies. Sounds like it was loads of fun, though. And how did we make it without those cell phones?
Bonnie, I remember vividly making the trip to visit the tobacco factory where cigarettes were made. I fell victim to their addiction when I was in college. I quit for about 10 years when the kids were small, and then started up again (when they started driving!), but was finally able to give them up again about 10 years ago. I used the patch and the gum and alot of willpower. The cost was getting ridiculous even 10 years ago. There have been times though as a principal when I could have smoked a whole pack right down to the filters after dealing with some students and parents (a few teachers and coaches, too!). Talk about writing a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers