Friday, September 25, 2009

Lenna Wilson Rains... September 11, 2009 12:42 AM

I have enclosed a picture taken last Sun. of my husband, Joe, and me with our eight children, two daughter-in-laws, six grandchildren and my mother, Rosemary Wilson. I have six sons and two daughters! Seven are all lined up in the back row ----plus the girl in the white blouse on the right. My oldest son, Michael (on the far left) was born in 1973. He is married to Tina and they have five children (little Winnie was adopted in Kenya!). They are Baptist misssionaries in Kenya, East Africa and have been home on furlough since last Dec. They plan to go back at the end of this year. My second daughter, Leah, was born in 1976 and is a teacher at our Christian school. Sarah was born in 1981 and also teaches at our church school( she's on the far right). Stephen was born in 1983. He's standing by his wife Christina and their new little baby, Levi.(he's a little redhead!). David was born in 1988 and is on the far right. My twins, Philip and Paul, were born in 1989.( All three boys are in Bible college.) And baby Luke, the blond in the middle, was born in 1991--he just turned 18 and is a senior in high school! We have a busy household!



(you can click on the photo to get a zoom view...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers