Monday, February 1, 2010

Gene Coverston - Sunday, January 31, 2010 7:21 AM

Hello to both Joinsons!  This girl is not going to weigh in on MALETAS
or worse - we loved all the beisball players! What I will weigh in on
is that at least one of the Joinsons - was a FABU dancer... Could
really make the girl look good - even when she was not! Were you both
good dancers?

Question and I think this directed at Quentin as I believe he was the
eldest. Were you a part of the Royal Vultures? This was a "gang" that
partied mainly at kilometro 13... This was maybe 1959 or 60... Having
spent my childhood behind a brick wall in Irapuato Mexico - these
American concepts like "gangs" were unknown to me. Of course I figured
out enough to know these were only gang wanna bees! Sherry Baker, Harry
Haines, Janie Jacobson, not sure about Peder were a part of the Royal
Vultures... Were you? Saludos - (((Abrazos))) Tootsie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers